Plant Sales & Gift Shop News
Plant Centre in February
It is a very quiet time of year for Plant Sales but there are still a few plants and shrubs available. The good news is we will be opening up properly during the school half term holidays in February.
Snowdrops have been potted up and are available to buy. They are all in bloom – hooray instant gardening!
The decorative Sheep garden ornaments (as shown on website page) cheer up a dull garden at this time of year (all very reasonably priced at £3.99, £6.99 and £9.99).
Other items available to purchase:-
- Henly or Elsted dragonstone bird baths £47.99 and £78.99 – striking garden ornaments
- Dragonstone garden ornaments – Owls, Frogs, Ducks, Geese, Tortoises, Hedgehogs, Pigs and lounging Cats – various prices from £11.99 to £29.99
- Butterflies to decorate a wall or shed – £1.99 and £2.99
- Twin pack of Hand Trowel and Fork £3.99
- Twin pack of Bypass and Anvil Secateurs £4.99
There is no entry charge for Plant Sales – please call in to see what we have in stock and enjoy a lovely Panini, hot soup, sandwich or homemade cake in our Gatehouse Café (Caffi’r Porthdy) not to mention the fabulous fresh coffee!